Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Week 4, Day 1

I ran 2.27 miles last night. Unfortunately I didn't have a lot of energy and something is definitely going on with my right foot/heel/shoe, but I finished my run. I bought heel inserts for my shoes about a week ago and I can't even tell that the left insert is in - it feels that comfortable... But of course the right insert feels so uncomfortable... At this point, I'm not sure if it's more uncomfortable with or without the insert.

Also, last night was my second run in a row where I got a stitch in my side after about 10 minutes, but it went away after a minute or so. I need to remember to look up why this happens...

BTW... I NEVER thought I would say this, but I kinda feel like running tonight! But I won't because I'm not supposed to run again until tomorrow and I don't want to burn out.

No comments: