Friday, August 01, 2008

Black Gold

I am obsessed with the reality show Black Gold. Has anyone else seen this show??? Basically it showcases 3 different teams - each with a "driller" and a few "roughneck" helpers. Obviously, each team is drilling for oil. I have learned that my understanding of drilling for oil was a little off, but oil drilling isn't why I watch the show...

I watch Black Gold because I am incredibly turned on by dirty men. No, not the kind of dirty man you conjur up when someone refers to a "dirty old man." I'm talking actual dirt on a man. It doesn't hurt if that same man is a little sweaty (not a lot, but just a little...) and there is also something to be said about a man working hard for his money... Fortunately, the roughnecks in Black Gold are constantly getting dirty and man-o-man is that incredibly sexy to me! Now I know why men get off on female mudwrestling.

One side note... Since I'm not a huge fan of sitting in front of the t.v. during an allotted time each week, I purchased the Black Gold series through iTunes. Basically, as each episode is released for sale, it is automatically downloaded to my iTunes account and then added to my iPhone when I sync it with my computer. (While this is a fabulous way for Apple to make more money... If anybody knows how to rip video content from the Net for free, please let me know... :-D).

1 comment:

Turtle said...

I'm going to have to report you for soliciting illegal means to accessing copyrighted material via your iPhone....If the grease monkeys turn you on that much keep paying for the service ....You can watch Jed Clampett for free on regular TV if you want to see a guy digging for oil....Besides he's loaded and could be your new sugar daddy. I'm sure Jethro would be willing if Jed is busy. Hell with your adventures at ShBoom you might even get Elly May to rub oil on you!!!! Yesssssss!!!

Turtle
Turtle