Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We can't all be writers...

Recently I have made an attempt to post more blogs. I thought it would be nice to look back at them months and years in the future. What I have realized, though, is that I do not enjoy writing. This, of course, is not the first time I have realized that writing is not my favorite pastime... but I think I block out this important information every time I decide to write something and then it comes back to me halfway through the process... I wish that I could find a subject that I am passionate about - something that makes me want to write - yet I'm really just not that passionate about anything. Maybe it's time to find something... anything... that truly moves me to write.

3 comments:

Turtle said...

There has to be something your passionate about...maybe this link will help ;)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same_Time%2C_Next_Year

Turtle

Mark said...

Maybe you could write more about trail conditions.

Mark said...

Is this your way of saying you arent blogging anymore?